Frequently Asked Questions


Can I reserve a camping site?
No, all camping sites are on a first come first served basis.
Can I reserve a shelter house?
Yes, shelter houses can be reserved for special occasions by calling the Martin County Auditor/Treasurer’s office at (507) 238-3211.

Check shelter house availability by visiting the shelter reservation calendar.
What are the camping fees?

The nightly fee for an Electrical Camping site is $25 per night per unit.

The nightly fee for a Primitive Camping site is $15 per night per unit.

Seasonal camping sites are available for $450/month.  See greeter for details.